Sunday, September 14, 2008

About us...

We are the Miller family. We include Aaron, Stephanie, Daniel, Jordyn and Logan. We are also known as MILLERTIME! Aaron and I have been married for almost 8 years and it has been amazing. We are completely in love with our children and are trying to enjoy every second we have as a family. Aaron is an owner/independent contractor for Fed-ex ground. He is also a professional M.M.A. fighter (the ufc stuff) and is looking into opening his own gym within the next couple of months. I am a stay at home mom, and I'm also trying to get my own business started of making little girl earrings that I named after my daughter, called Jordyn's Jewlery. Daniel is 5 and just started Kindergarten...Yikes, I know! Jordyn is 3 and such a smarty pants...she always keeps me on my toes. Last, but not the least is our baby boy Logan. Logan is now 6 mo. old and he is such a happy boy. Just one smile from him and he can already brighten anyones day. His latest accomplishment is getting up on all fours...hopefully he'll have crawling down within the next couple of weeks. Well, that is the gist...stay tuned for what is to come. :)

5 comments:

Erica said...

Welcome, welcome. Can't wait to stay in contact through our blogs now too. Love ya guys!!!!

The Smallwood Family said...

I miss you guys. Steph we need to get together soon...really it's been too long. Let me know if you need help with you blog.

Cherri Regnier said...

Hi Stephanie,

I am happy to see you are all doing so well. I will keep checking in to see what you are your sweet family are up to.

Your prettiest friend,
Cherri

The Bingham Family said...

Hi guys! Let's get together soon!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Yay! I look forward to visiting your blog & see what you guys are up to! Miss you!